Shuttle Begins Nov. 22nd
The Condo Express Shuttle operates ‘late night’ from 11PM to Midnight, from Nov. 22nd through Apr. 8th.
The Shuttle picks up riders at the Three Seasons Shuttle Stop at Mountaineer Square, and will drop off riders at any point along the regular MX Condo Routes.
See below for details
RIDE FROM THE MOUNTAINEER SQUARE TRANSIT CENTER
- Catch the Condo Express at the Three Seasons Shuttle Stop at Mountaineer Square.
- Tell the driver where you’re going. Please note: The driver only stops at points along the regular MX Condo Routes. Please be considerate, if you’re destination is not on a regular route, the driver will get you as close as possible.
- The last bus is at midnight (12AM).
RIDE TO THE MOUNTAINEER SQUARE TRANSIT CENTER
- Call (970) 275-3469 until 11:30PM
- If the Driver does not answer the phone leave a message with: a phone number, and your pick up location.
- The Driver will let you know his or her ETA.
- You must be outside waiting for the bus when it arrives. The bus cannot wait for you.
The Condo Express operates from 11:00 PM to Midnight, taking over after service on the Columbine, Crystal/Castle, Three Seasons and Snodgrass TH ends. It serves all condo loops, delivering passengers from Mountaineer Square and offering limited pick-up service.
The Mt. CB Transit Center to any point on the MX Condo Routes.
- All buses are wheelchair accessible
- For ADA transportation, please call (970) 349-5616
Our primary concern is to keep passengers safe during any season. The occasional snow shower during non-Winter months can create unsafe conditions so that the Town Shuttle might not be able to stop on Gothic at Crystal and Castle Roads. If you think this is a possibility, it might not be a bad idea to walk up to the Wood Creek/Mountain Edge bus stop on Snowmass Road on the bus’ way up the mountain.