Lost & Found
WINTER & SUMMER
Items found on MX Buses during the winter and summer months are kept in a locked closet in the Mountaineer Square Transit Center. Sometimes a Driver will keep a found item on the bus in case the owner checks in with the bus.
Contact Lost and Found:
- Stop in or call and speak with Staff at the Mountaineer Square Transit Center Desk – 7 days a week, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. (970) 349-7318
- Ask a Mountain Express Driver to assist you if no one is at the Transit Center Desk.
- Please Turn in found items to a Mountain Express Driver or to a Staff Member at the Mountaineer Square Transit Center Desk.
On occasion, more expensive items may be taken to the Mountain Express Office in Crested Butte.
SPRING & FALL
Items found on the MX Buses during spring and fall months are kept at the Mountain Express office in the Town of Crested Butte.
Contact Lost & Found:
- Please call the Mountain Express office at (970)349-5616, Monday thru Friday 8AM to 4PM.
- The Mountain Express Office is located at 803 Butte Avenue.